Minutes from the October 2012
Connecticut Robotics Society Meeting:
13 in attendance
- One of our members (Chris) shared his experiences on the recent Maker Fair. The trip down wasn't as easy as last year. 3d printers were still a big thing thing this year. There were opportunites for the kids to make a robot. There was a unicorn shooting fire. On the decidedly low tech end there was a guy who made a model of Yankee Stadium out of tooth picks. Li showed us some pictures.
- Jake showed some of his stuff that he got at the Maker Faire.
- Jake's Make Magazine giveaway.
- Jim showed his ekg project.
- Mark talked about his company trip to Indonesia.
- Li demoed SolidWorks on his laptop then talked about his robot contest ideas.
- Jake's giveaway.
--- Great job to all.
The meeting adjourned about 3:30pm.